Forum
This is where  you can view what is going on at tradingfootball.eu on a daily basis. Posting is for members only

Layout

Menu Style

+
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Lay the Draw with 0-0 cover
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Lay the Draw with 0-0 cover

Lay the Draw with 0-0 cover 2 years, 3 months ago #208

• raylin
  • Expert Boarder
Laying the draw as been one of my favorite trading systems but sometimes I come unstuck with no goals after 60 minutes and having to trade out for a loss
So I have devised a new system that will eliminate this problem.
Here goes
Find a game that the match odds for the draw is between 3.5 and 3.6 with plenty of liquidity eg Liverpool Arsenal game
The 0-0 in the correct score market should be between 12.5 and 14
Lay the draw for £100 this was done early morning on the Liverpool game
Ie Team A Green =£100
Team B Green =£100
Draw Red =£250
Just before the game put a £50 bet on the 0-0 say at 13.5
And also a £20 bet on the 1-1 say at 8.4 (cover bet)
10 minute into the game trade out the 0-0 at hopefully 3 points profit so green on the £150 on the 0-0
Also trade out the 1-1 for hopefully at the same price of 8.2

We now back the draw for an amount to give us a liability £100 on the draw
I find that layers of the draw can push the draw price up so we could end up getting out at the original price of 3.5 even after 10 minutes
If we get out at 3.5 on the draw we would have to bet £60 to bring our liability down to £100 on the draw
Ie Team A =green £40
Team B =green £40
Draw Red £100
Green 0-0 =£150
We then wait for the a goal to be scored
If a goal is scored before half time £15 to £20 profit should be obtained if the dog doesn't score
If the score is 0-0 at half time I would equalise my loss on the match odds and green up on the 0-0 at odds of between 3.5 and 4.5 we would be looking at an overall profit on the game of between £30 to £40
Laying the draw is quite a good trading system but with the liability of £100 you can possible make £15 to £20 if a goal is scored
Laying the draw using the 0-0 cover for the same liability you could end up with return of between £30 to £40 especially if no goals are scored in the first half or even if the result is 0-0 full time

If a goal is scored within the first 10 minutes we can normally trade out for a minimal loss of £20-£30( although I have seen methods that could reduce this further) using the the 1-1 score if the dog scores or part of the £100 pound of the trading out at say 5.2 on the draw
Note a goal is scored in the first 10 minutes of matches 1 in every 5 games
Any comment negative or positive will be encouraged

Re: Lay the Draw with 0-0 cover 2 years, 3 months ago #213

• adster
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks for this ray. Enjoy seeing these threads like this as we're sharing and thinking of new strats which is beneficial to us all.

When I started trading 7 years ago LTD was the first strat used. Few years back the draw used to drift out more when a goal was scored, not so much now. What have noticed when a goal is scored the initial price on the draw always comes back higher so if you're quick enough you can get on before it drops and settles.

Downside of the below, a goal is scored early you lose £50 straight away so you're fighting an uphill battle, plus the draw won't shift too much if the goal is so early so you're in trouble. Get past 15 mins and sure you then have some cover for the dangerous 0-0.

Still believe there is more advantage LTD second half as the price and liability are so much lower. Plus a goal, (later the better) sees the draw drift out whoever scores it.

Other views would be interesting.

raylin wrote:
Laying the draw as been one of my favorite trading systems but sometimes I come unstuck with no goals after 60 minutes and having to trade out for a loss
So I have devised a new system that will eliminate this problem.
Here goes
Find a game that the match odds for the draw is between 3.5 and 3.6 with plenty of liquidity eg Liverpool Arsenal game
The 0-0 in the correct score market should be between 12.5 and 14
Lay the draw for £100 this was done early morning on the Liverpool game
Ie Team A Green =£100
Team B Green =£100
Draw Red =£250
Just before the game put a £50 bet on the 0-0 say at 13.5
And also a £20 bet on the 1-1 say at 8.4 (cover bet)
10 minute into the game trade out the 0-0 at hopefully 3 points profit so green on the £150 on the 0-0
Also trade out the 1-1 for hopefully at the same price of 8.2

We now back the draw for an amount to give us a liability £100 on the draw
I find that layers of the draw can push the draw price up so we could end up getting out at the original price of 3.5 even after 10 minutes
If we get out at 3.5 on the draw we would have to bet £60 to bring our liability down to £100 on the draw
Ie Team A =green £40
Team B =green £40
Draw Red £100
Green 0-0 =£150
We then wait for the a goal to be scored
If a goal is scored before half time £15 to £20 profit should be obtained if the dog doesn't score
If the score is 0-0 at half time I would equalise my loss on the match odds and green up on the 0-0 at odds of between 3.5 and 4.5 we would be looking at an overall profit on the game of between £30 to £40
Laying the draw is quite a good trading system but with the liability of £100 you can possible make £15 to £20 if a goal is scored
Laying the draw using the 0-0 cover for the same liability you could end up with return of between £30 to £40 especially if no goals are scored in the first half or even if the result is 0-0 full time

If a goal is scored within the first 10 minutes we can normally trade out for a minimal loss of £20-£30( although I have seen methods that could reduce this further) using the the 1-1 score if the dog scores or part of the £100 pound of the trading out at say 5.2 on the draw
Note a goal is scored in the first 10 minutes of matches 1 in every 5 games
Any comment negative or positive will be encouraged

Re: Lay the Draw with 0-0 cover 2 years, 3 months ago #216

adster wrote:
plus the draw won't shift too much if the goal is so early so you're in trouble.

How about looking for a game which should be fairly evenly matched and with few goals expected so the draw price should shift a reasonable amount with any goal. Could you then LTD pre match, looking to green up as soon as there's a goal with 0-0 backed to cover the draw liability so you would scratch on a goalless game?

Re: Lay the Draw with 0-0 cover 2 years, 3 months ago #217

• adster
  • Platinum Boarder
Unfortunately the more even the sides the lower the draw is at KO and the less it will drift if a goal first half is scored. It's games with a heavy fave that sees the draw drift a lot if the fave scores first. But the downside is with a heavy fave the draw is 4s or more at KO.

Eboractos wrote:
adster wrote:
plus the draw won't shift too much if the goal is so early so you're in trouble.

How about looking for a game which should be fairly evenly matched and with few goals expected so the draw price should shift a reasonable amount with any goal. Could you then LTD pre match, looking to green up as soon as there's a goal with 0-0 backed to cover the draw liability so you would scratch on a goalless game?

Re: Lay the Draw with 0-0 cover 2 years, 3 months ago #231

• raylin
  • Expert Boarder
Thanks for the reply
Yes the goal in the first 10 minutes could be a problem.Although I have devised a couple of other strategies to cover that outcome.
As its says in a number of videos you have to expect losses so if I can keep losses down to £20 to £30 pound one in every five games I could hit a biggy ie £80 occasionally it should more than compensate.
If you want I will put a couple of selections on the message board and try to run with it live although I will be very selective with my trades

Maybe use the drip feed method at half time Ie 2.6 lay the draw £10 then £10 on 2.0 and £20 on 1.5 .That should leave me about £10 to pay for the commission on £150 if it ends up at 0-0 at full time.Could realize £80 if a late goal is scored

Re: Lay the Draw with 0-0 cover 2 years, 3 months ago #232

• adster
  • Platinum Boarder
Sure ray, why not, feel free to post selections here and we can see how they do. If you want to shout them out in chat too go for it.

raylin wrote:
Thanks for the reply
Yes the goal in the first 10 minutes could be a problem.Although I have devised a couple of other strategies to cover that outcome.
As its says in a number of videos you have to expect losses so if I can keep losses down to £20 to £30 pound one in every five games I could hit a biggy ie £80 occasionally it should more than compensate.
If you want I will put a couple of selections on the message board and try to run with it live although I will be very selective with my trades

Maybe use the drip feed method at half time Ie 2.6 lay the draw £10 then £10 on 2.0 and £20 on 1.5 .That should leave me about £10 to pay for the commission on £150 if it ends up at 0-0 at full time.Could realize £80 if a late goal is scored
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds

New Article Posts

Prev Next Page:

Premier League antepost bets

The Premier League kicks off August 17th with the first game scheduled at 12.45pm : Liverpoool v Stoke Now this got me thinking about the fixture list. Often in the past I have looked at this subject towards the back end of the season where the odds on "to be relegated" or "top 6 finish" markets can provide some interesting side bets away from the day to day stuff of trading individual matches.

Read more

PC Set Up

If you have designs on becoming a Professional Football or Sports Trader then having the right set up is paramount to being successful. We have read too many stories of hundreds and thousands being lost when the markets are suspended, go down, or there is a power cut

Read more

Statistics

99% of statistics are made up. Vic Reeves. Actor & Comedian

Read more

Scalping Correct Scores

We often talk about Scalping within the chat room area and it's great to see so many members doing it but what is the best score to Scalp? And what is hte best way to do it?

Read more

Our Newsletter

We will protect your privacy by ensuring that your e-mail address remains private.

Twitter

Social Networks

Facebook, Twitter, Digg, Delicious, Dimblestumbleupon, pleasebemyfriend........oh, well we live in a world where instant connection with someone is just a click away; we, therefore, have joined the 21st century and anyone can find out about how we are doing on the following

FacebookFacebook          Twitter

You Tube          Vimeo

You are here: Home Forum Messageboard

About tradingfootball.eu

Founded in 2009.by Bingo & Adster , the service has gone from strength to strength. With over 100 members the boys feel justifiably proud that they have brought their skills & knowledge to a growing audience.
Tradingfootball.eu is a consultancy and trading service that teaches clients the art of trading sports on the betting exchanges.
It is not a tipping service but more a platform where a community of like minded traders of all levels share ideas and information about the complex yet fascinating world of sports trading.

Terms & Conditions       Contact Us